This course is designed for business executives who are tasked with making business decisions about leveraging Blockchain technology in their businesses. This is a business-oriented course, thus it requires no programming skills.
- What is Blockchain
- Smart Contracts
- Real World Use Cases
- The Future of the Internet
- Blockchain Implementation Strategy.
What You’ll Learn:
- Describe Blockchain Business and Technologies to audiences with varying experience.
- Blockchain impact and potential for change around the world.
- Demonstrate some of the immediate blockchain use cases in technology, business and enterprise products.
- A basic understanding of the internet.
- Have an open mind and be prepared to get very curious
Who is the target audience?
- CEO’s, Boards, and Senior VP’s, Corporate Executives
- Government Executives
- College students
- Entrepreneurs, Consultants, and Professional Service Providers
- Technology Enthusiasts and Anyone looking to better prepare for the future